Berlá manufactures recycled rubber absorbent flooring tiles in different colors and thicknesses for exterior and interior applications in an easy to handle format. The standard dimensions that we manufacture are 1000 x 1000 mm and 500 x 500 mm in thicknesses that range from 20mm (the minimum recommended) to 80mm in black, red and green. Additional colors are also available upon special request. See more information about the product.
We prepare the rubber tiles on pallets measuring 100 x 100 cm, for transport by truck or in containers, for groupage or full load.
We adapt to our customer’s needs and the quantities required.
- Our tiles meet the safety standard for EN-1177 (impact absorbing for playground surfacing) certified with a HIC certificate.
- A secure flooring offering maximum protection and reduction of serious injuries produced by falls.
- Elastic flooring that is comfortable to step on, ideal for trails and pedestrian walkways.
- Anti-slip properties: the rubber flooring is not slippery when wet.
- Water drainage. The tiles offer a base that is structured to be able to drain water and dry rapidly without puddling.
- Resistant for exteriors, resistant to the sun, water, snow and other weather conditions.
- Ecological product. It is RECYCLED and RECYCLABLE for sustainable development.
- Rubber grain 100% locally sourced.